October 12, 2021 11:10 am
1. A Match bonus is the most known bonus. For each dollar you store, you will be credited X% of what you saved by the gambling club. In this way, if, for instance, club Z is offering a 100% match reward, store $100 and the gambling club will give you an additional $100 in reward cash.
This implies that begin playing at the club with $200. Match bonuses are quite often restricted to a specific maximum bonus you can claim. A match bonus can be an independent bonus as a part of the promotion (more common at US-friendly online casinos) and additionally as a welcome bonus.
2. A welcome bonus is offered by most, if not all, online casinos to new players who sign up and make a deposit. A welcome bonus is the amount of all possible match bonuses you can get a new player at the casino over a specific timeframe, or within your first Y deposits, or a mix of the two; so if a casino promotes a $3000 welcome reward, it’s the maximum you can get with the first deposit bonus, monthly bonus, second bonus and so forth, where if you deposit the maximum amount of each match bonus, you can’t reach the amount advertised in the welcome bonus. If you deposit a less amount than needed for the maximum bonus in each stage, you will not get at amount advertised in the welcome bonus. Thus, indeed, the welcome bonus advertised is the MAXIMUM sum you can claim in bonus money during your first period of playing at the casino
3. A No deposit bonus is really simple. It’s a reward you get from an online casino that will enable you to play real cash games without having you make a deposit. This is a great tool for an online casino to get new players as it allows them to test the casino without having to make a deposit. In certain countries, it helps solve the “trust” issue casino players have with an online casino. Numerous players who feel comfortable with playing and depositing at one online casino will be wary when trying another they’ve never played at. Some players would prefer not to deposit without testing the games and software so a no deposit can help here. Some online casinos give no deposit bonus as a part of their standard offering and others steer well away from such bonuses as they claim that they draw the wrong kind of players, for example, players who have no expectation of playing for genuine cash and that simply puts a strain on the support team with no real result. I feel that each player claims no deposit bonuses for a different reason.
4. Play/Sticky only bonuses are rewards that you can’t withdraw from your account. In case you luck out and win and request a withdrawal, the bonus sum you got will be deducted from your winnings. Suppose you claimed a $50 sticky bonus and got fortunate bringing your account total to $500, now you might want to withdraw your rewards and go celebrate with friends. The online casino will just permit you to pull out $550 from your players’ account and $50, which is the sticky bonus amount, will be void. Play-only bonuses are typically bigger than match bonuses and the betting requirements are lower.
5. Method of Payment bonus: This is something that was at first normal at Playtech-powered casinos and has spread to numerous others also throughout the years. Other than depositing at an online casino with your debit or credit card, there are numerous electronic choices most of which offer instant fund transfer without high fees and the associated hassle. A considerable lot of these alternative payment methods, as they are called, offer their services to individuals without a credit check and you can transfer cash from your bank account discreetly. Some are even pre-paid cards you can get them at a kiosk. Only by utilizing these alternative payment methods, you can get an extra 10-15% bonus on every deposit you make in addition to any other bonus you claim. Be certain to check the cashier section before you sign up to an online casino you’ve never played at as this can be for your advantage.
6. Most online casinos have a Loyalty/VIP Club scheme where you can redeem bonuses as a trade-off for points you accumulated while playing. The more you play the more points you earn and the better the point-bonus conversion rate becomes.
It is important to always check the particular T&Cs at the online gambling club you’re playing or plan to play at because regularly you won’t be permitted to withdraw the bonus amount.
All right, so I’m almost certain you’re presently thinking about how to exploit these bonuses, so here’s the other side of the card. Online casinos are sensitive to bonus abuse, otherwise known as bonus whoring, by players. Very much like you can get removed from a land-based casino for counting cards, for instance, you can likewise get your players’ account locked at an online casino at the first suspicion they have of bonus abuse. You need to remember that at the end of the day betting is entertainment and it should be exciting and fun. It’s not full-time employment and bonuses add to the fun and excitement. Claim them and have fun with them.